Learn how to make french toast sticks with this quick and easy recipe. I like to have them handy in the freezer for a hearty breakfast in an instant. They're...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Happy Harry 2
Fried green tomatoes made healthier thanks to the air fryer.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Make and share this Chili-Lemon Butter recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Millereg
Provided by Jennifer J
If you're not frying your green tomatoes in bacon grease then you have lost half of the great flavor! No self-respecting Southerner fries their green tomatoes...
Provided by BONO1
Use this dough to make Old Vienna Apple Strudel.
Provided by Martha Stewart
I submitted this recipe in answer to a request. I have not tried it. It is from "A World of Breads" by Dolores Casella
Provided by Donna M.
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
I found this recipe on the back of the San Giorgio jumbo shells box. I've tried a lot of other stuffed shells recipes but I always come back to this one....
Provided by DragonIady
This version of the classic is easy to make while remaining authentic and true to the original. This may be the fastest yeast bread you make; it takes...
Provided by MICHAELGLASSCOOK
This well-seasoned yeast bread adds an attractive accent to any Italian meal...and the aroma while it's baking is scrumptious. The wedges also go great...
Provided by Taste of Home
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Holidays Of The World Cookbook For Students. This is a American recipe. I plan to use Splenda for...
Provided by internetnut
These are just like the shortbread and jam cookies you know, but with the taste of peanut butter and grape jelly.
Provided by Christine Thomas Boss
Dried cranberries and mandarin oranges add sweetness to this green salad sent in by Sandra Lashua of Henderson, Nevada. It's loaded with other goodies,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Damaris Phillips
Does it get any easier than this? It's rum and a cola beverage with a splash of lime.
Provided by c-biskit
Make and share this Great Pumpkin Dessert recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Karen
Make and share this Green Chile-Pimiento Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Juenessa
More about "brussels sprouts and steak stir fry food"
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND STEAK STIR-FRY RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4/5 (65)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4Total Time 25 mins
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add brussels sprouts and cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Cover and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes longer. Transfer to a plate; wipe out skillet.
- Season steak with salt. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over high heat until just beginning to smoke. Add steak in a single layer; cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until nearly cooked through, about 30 seconds. Add to brussels sprouts.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add scallion whites, garlic, and ginger and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute, adjusting heat as needed. Add carrots and chile and cook, tossing occasionally, until carrots are slightly softened, about 2 minutes.
SAUTEED CABBAGE AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BACON AND ...
5/5 (5)Author Bobby FlayServings 6-8Category Side-Dish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put the shallots in a small baking dish, toss with 1 tablespoon canola oil and the sugar and season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning a few times, until golden brown and caramelized, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool slightly, then thinly slice.
- Put the bacon in a large saute pan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the fat has rendered and the bacon is golden brown and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat, then add the remaining 2 tablespoons canola oil to the pan. Return to the stove over medium heat and heat until the oil begins to shimmer. Add the cabbage and Brussels sprouts, season with salt, pepper and the red pepper flakes, and cook until the vegetables are soft and light golden brown, about 15 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and the shallots. Transfer to a platter and top with the crisp bacon.
THAI BEEF AND SPROUT STIR-FRY WITH SALT ... - TESCO REAL FOOD
5/5 (4)Category DinnerCuisine ThaiTotal Time 45 mins See details »
BRUSSELS SPROUTS STIR FRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (39)Total Time 35 minsCategory Side Dish, Vegetables, Brussels SproutsCalories 86 per serving See details »
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 8Total Time 30 minsCategory OnionsCalories 118 per serving
- Break spaghetti into pieces. Cook according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to hop pan; cover and keep warm.
- (Trim Brussels sprouts like mini cabbages, removing the stems and wilted or damaged outer leaves. Rinse and pat dry. Cut sprouts crosswise into thin (about 1/4-inch) slices. They will then cook quickly and evenly, but overcooking will make them mushy and smelly.).
BRUSSELS SPROUT BEEF STIR FRY - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsCategory Dinner, Easy, Quick MealCalories 392 per serving
- Heat a large skillet. Add on tablespoon oil. Add steak in batches, letting them cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Transfer meat to a plate and set aside. Wipe out skillet.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil. Stir-fry Brussels sprouts for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
STIR FRIED SPROUTS WITH GINGER AND CHILLI (VEGAN) - EASY ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory Side DishCalories 108 per serving
- Cut your sprouts into quarters and your ginger, garlic and chilli into thin slices.. Drizzle a tablespoon of sunflower oil into a frying pan and add the sprouts, ginger, garlic and chilli. Stir fry on a medium/high heat for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, reduce the heat down low and add the soy sauce and sesame oil. Toss together and fry for two more minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with noodles or rice or as part of a mixture of Chinese dishes. Or you could make this a more substantial dish by adding some tenderstem broccoli, tofu and green beans.
STEAK & BRUSSELS SPROUTS STIR FRY | KITA ROBERTS ...
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 2Total Time 20 mins
- Whisk the oyster sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl. Add water and stir to combine. Set aside
- When the oil is hot, add the brussels sprouts and cook, tossing as needed, until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cover and cook for 3 minutes longer. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl, cover, and set aside. Set wok back over heat.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND GARLIC STIR FRY RECIPE | DAILY ...
Ratings 2Servings 2Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish, Vegetarian
- Heat olive oil/butter in a frying pan/cast iron skillet on medium heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the cover, flip the sprouts so the cut side is up. The cut side should be brown and crispy by now. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover the pan/skillet again and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper, toss to mix well. Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.
SRIRACHA CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Reviews 5Calories 680 per servingCategory Chicken
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Prepare the rice per the package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, and remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch until smooth.
- In a large wok over medium high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add 1 tablespoon minced garlic and the ginger and stir fry 30 seconds. Add the chicken shaking off any excess cornstarch and fry until crispy, about 6 minutes. Remove to a plate.
SPICY UDON STIR-FRY WITH STEAK AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Servings 4Total Time 15 mins
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium. Add one tablespoon of the oil and the onion. Cook one minute, stirring often, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the sliced steak, season with salt, and cook two minutes. Transfer all pan contents to a plate, set aside for now.
- Add two tablespoons of the oil to the pan and add the mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, and the two tablespoons of water. Cook, covered, for three minutes, stirring often. If the pan becomes too dry simply add an additional tablespoon or two of water. Remove all to the plate with the steak.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and add the udon noodles. Sauté until softened and pliable, using tongs to help move them around. Meanwhile, measure the water, gochujang, tamari, and mirin in a measuring cup and stir well to combine. Pour the liquid into the pan with the noodles, add the mushrooms and other ingredients, and toss altogether to incorporate. Sauté a few minutes until hot and incorporated. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with green onion, and serve immediately.
SUPERB STIR FRIED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 17 minsCategory VegetableCalories 113 per serving
- Immediately tip in the sprouts (before the garlic has a chance to burn) and stir fry constantly for about 4 minutes until the sprouts are cooked-you are aiming for tenderness with a residual crunch.
- Stir in the sun dried tomato strips, the lemon zest and lemon juice to taste; then stir fry for a final 30 seconds or so.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND STEAK STIR-FRY RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.8/5 (49)Total Time 25 minsServings 4 See details »
PEPPER BEEF STIR-FRY WITH BRUSSELS SPROUTS | FOOD TO LOVE
Cuisine AsianCategory Midweek Dinner, Workday LunchesServings 2Total Time 30 mins See details »
STIR-FRIED BRUSSELS SPROUTS - CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
Category SidesEstimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
STEAK AND BRUSSELS SPROUT STIR-FRY RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Cuisine AsianCalories 540 per servingTotal Time 30 mins See details »
SPICY STIR-FRIED SPROUTS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Cuisine ChineseTotal Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Side DishCalories 82 per serving See details »
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND STEAK STIR FRY RECIPES
See details »
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND STEAK STIR-FRY | RECIPE | BRUSSEL ...
See details »
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND STEAK STIR-FRY | RECIPE | STEAK STIR ...
See details »
BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND STEAK STIR FRY | BEEF RECIPES ...
See details »